FinTech Funding and 2022 Predictions
Join the Chicago Payments Forum 4:30 – 6:00 pm on Wednesday, December 8 for our event, FinTech Funding and 2022 Predictions. We will be joined by Fintech Chicago for a discussion on this record-breaking year and our predictions for Fintech in 2022.
Fintech Chicago is a non-profit, member-driven community of the leading organizations within FinTech and Financial Services. These organizations work together to promote collaboration, grow investment, and drive innovation in Chicago and the broader Midwest.
We look forward to seeing you!
If you are interested in presenting, contact Collin Canright at 312-281-6262.
Save the dates for future events (topics are tentative):
If you have ideas for speakers or themes, email email@example.com.
- 10-06-2021 | Digital Currency: Stablecoins and CBDCs
- 09-08-2021 | Wealth and Investment Management Tools
- 08-04-2021 | Trends in Merchant Acquisition
- 06-02-2021 | Bring Your Own Payments Topic
- 05-05-2021 | Financial Inclusion Comes to the Fore
- 04-07-2021 | Payments Founder’s Journey: Seed to Series B
- 03-03-2021 | International Payments Go Local
- 02-03-2021 | Digital Assets 2021: Bitcoin and Beyond
- 01-06-2021 | A Conversation on Covid-19 and Payments
- 12-09-2020 | The State of Faster Payments in the U.S. 2020 (Beth Horowitz Steel)
- 11-11-2020 | Self Regulation of Digital Assets and Cryptocurrencies (Tony Pettipice and Gabriella Kusz)
- 10-07-2020 | International Payments and Digital Currency Trends (Chicago Fed Payments Symposium Wrap Up)
- 09-09-2020 | Payments Trends 2020 (Peter Tapling)
- 08-05-2020 | Digital Assets in Banking (Arijit Das and Jay Schulman)
- 07-08-2020 | Cannabis Payments and Banking (Beth Horowitz Steel, Mike Fourcher, and Daniel Muller)
- 06-03-2020 | Payments in a Pandemic, 1st Virtual Meet Up
- 02-18-2020 | Winter 2020 Meet Up
- 12-17-2019 | Chicago Payments Forum Holiday Meet Up
- 09-04-2019 | Fall 2019 Meet Up
- 06-05-2019 | Summer 2019 Meet Up
- 02-20-2019 | Chicago Payments Influencers 2019: Winter
Meet Up and Demos (Finance Fuel, Rippleshot, and SpringLabs). Sponsored by Rippleshot.
- 12-19-2018 | Holiday Meet Up
- 10-10-2018 | The Faster Payments Future: Fall Meet Up
and Demos (Aeropay and Digital Mint). Sponsored by Neal, Gerber & Eisenberg.
- 08-01-2018 | Summer 2018 Meet Up
- 03-21-2018 | Spring 2018 Meet Up
- 12-06-2017 | The State of Payments 2018 (Collin Canright, Brian Meek, Chan Tran, Conrad Sheehan). Sponsored by Accenture.
- 08-30-2017 | Mobile Payments: Looking Back, Looking Forward (Kandie Alter and Collin Canright).
Our thanks to the people who have spoken at Chicago Payments Forum meetings.
Farhan Ahmad | Bento for Business
Kandie Alter | Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
Stefania Di Bartolomeo | Physis Investment
Sebastian Builes | Arcum Partners
Collin Canright | Canright Communications
Nick Cavet | CoinFX
Arijit Das | Northern Trust Corporation
Mike Fourcher | Grown In
Kimberly Gartner | Canary
Rochelle Nawrocki Gorey | SpringFour
Marc Grens | DigitalMint
Lawrence Johnson | Morningstar
Hassan Khan | TODAQ
Gabriella Kusz | Global Digital Asset & Cryptocurrency Assn.
Rob MacColl | Rapyd
Brian Meek | Holden Richardson
Daniel Muller | AeroPay
Alex Newmann | Finance Fuel
Beth Horowitz Steel | Glenbrook Partners
Peter Tapling | PTap Advisory
Tony Pettipiece | GRIP Investments
Jay Schulman | RSM
Conrad Sheehan | Accenture
Jonathan Solomon | DigitalMint
Bob Steen | Bridge Community Bank
Peter Stern | CF Benchmarks
Canh Tran | Rippleshot
Bill Treciak | Electronic Data Payment Systems